Research shows that people who are more physically resilient cope better with pressure, and that those who are healthier and fitter tend to have more energy and stamina. It’s also worth bearing in mind that our energy levels dictate not only what we are able to do, but how well we do it.
You can manage your energy levels by treating your body well. Perhaps you could consider treating it the way you would a prized car, by:
- Putting in the right fuel (eating well)
- Regular servicing (looking after your body)
- Getting it on the road frequently (staying active)
- Filling up the water tank (staying hydrated)
- Keeping the battery topped up (sleeping well)
- Driving carefully without keeping your foot fully on the throttle (pacing yourself)
By making small, consistent changes, your body will deal with pressure more effectively and feel more energised. This can make a real difference to your work and personal life without requiring a high level of commitment or sacrifice.
Boosting energy levels and health in the workplace
It can be difficult to motivate staff to change their habits and without enlisting external professional help. Occupational health provider. Medigold Health helps business owners engage their workers in programmes that help to increase energy levels, manage stress, avoid illness and improve general health in the workplace.
We use cutting-edge technology to link together different elements of employee wellbeing so they complement one another in the pursuit of a total health solution.