As the provider of choice for many employers, leading occupational health providers, Medigold Health, continue to invest in their customer service by increasing their occupational health footprint within in the UK, with a new Premier Clinic in Salford.
Recent investments have resulted in the following benefits for Medigold’s clients looking to improve workplace health and boost business productivity:
- Market leading technology to improve health screening
- A new mobile surveillance fleet
- A complete upgrade of Medigold Health’s existing 62 medical clinics.
The new Premier Clinic in Salford
Medigold’s new Premier Clinic will not only make quality occupational Health provision more accessible to the businesses of Salford, it will also offer local employment opportunities in the future. It boasts:
- Five clinical rooms
- A treatment room
- Two offices and a boardroom for training and meetings
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Wheelchair access and wheelchair-friendly facilities
- Onsite parking available and easy access from the Metrolink at the Anchorage stop.
“We are extremely excited about this latest investment. The location is ideal and the extensive facilities supported by our expert doctors and nurses should accommodate a wide range of customers’ clinical requirements,” commented Richard Holmes, Head of Well Being at Medigold Health.
Seek advice to improve workplace health
Occupational health providers, Medigold Health have been offering UK business owners and employees advice for many years, with the result that forward-thinking company directors have seen vast improvements in productivity and in long-term workplace health.
Contact Medigold Health today to find out how your business could also benefit.