If companies are to achieve their strategic objectives, a healthy workforce is vital, yet many have no (or very little) statistical information on the health of their employees. However, thanks to occupational health providers, Medigold Health, companies can collate meaningful statistics through the installation of its affordable interactive health kiosks.
What do the interactive Health Kiosks measure?
Each wellbeing kiosk health screening takes between 5 to 12 minutes to complete depending on the number of applications installed and includes interactive, non-evasive testing for:
- Body mass index
- Body fat content
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate
- Boomerang Life Balance and Hydration Quota – which covers ten further areas of health, these are: Your Body, Sleep, Exercise, Relaxation, Work Life, Home Life, Stress, Diet, Alcohol and Smoking.
In addition to the above our health kiosks are also able to measure and capture the following:
- Post Code, Email Address, Telephone Number, Ethnicity
- Selection Screens – Departments, Shift Patterns, Locations
- NHS Health Check and Lifestyle Referrals (subject to additional charge)
- Medigold’s ‘My Mood’ application (subject to additional charge)
How are results collated?
Employees have the option to enter their email address into the kiosk and have their health results emailed to them, along with the support pathways information. These pathways can be linked to your existing support channels from your health insurance, employee assistance programme, occupational health provision, and any other services that you offer to support workplace health.
Employees can register their own account through the health kiosk so that they are able to track their own health metrics over time and print out additional history reports showing their progress. Each account is confidential to the employee and their results will not be shared.
Find out more about this new workplace health initiative
The health kiosk screens can be branded to your own requirements. This includes the main kiosk user screen, the kiosk top screen and the results print-out.