Are you looking for your next challenge?
Medigold Health is one of the UK’s most respected and established providers of occupational healthcare services. We have been involved in the business of helping employers to keep their people in work, safe and well for two decades.
Realise your full potential working for a dynamic multidisciplinary Customer Services team.
We are looking to recruit full time Customer Service Advisers to join our well established team. You will be based in our Sheffield office and your role will be to provide administrative assistance to the Account Manager to enable them to provide a seamless end-to-end customer service to the Medigold client base allocated to the team.
- Process inbound referrals within the set SLA’s
- Book appointments using our in-house diary management system
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees within the set SLA’s.
- Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries,
- Dispatch reports to clients and their employees
- Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
- Make efficient use of the business management system.
- General Administration within the Customer Service department.
- Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
There are no formal qualifications required for this role however an NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Customer Services or Administration is desired.
Previous experience in an administrative or customer service role based within an office environment is essential.
Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
Experience in diary management is desirable.
You must be a team player with a desire to achieve your potential.
If you are interested in these exciting and challenging opportunities please apply by email, sending a covering letter and your CV, to HR@medigold-health.com. Quoting Social Media.
Please visit our website at www.medigold-health.com