This Senior Sales Consultant is a crucial appointment for Medigold Health, and we are therefore looking for exceptional candidates with strong experience of both sales and occupational health / corporate wellbeing.
Alongside the Commercial Director, and other senior Sales Consultants, you will help the continued ascendance of the Medigold Health brand, building rewarding relationships with prospective clients and healthcare intermediaries/brokers to help us attain our ambitious targets for organic growth.
As an experienced salesperson, you’ll understand how to lead and organise complex tender submissions, which will make up a substantive portion of your sales pipeline. You’ll also understand how to do this whilst remaining strategically connected to the opportunity to ensure you fully appreciate the client’s driving motivations, and can confidently address them in a cogent way. In doing this you’ll have full support from an experienced central Commercial team function which includes bid writers/coordinators and marketing & communication experts, as well as the many clinical, financial and operational experts across Medigold Health.
Your expertise in large tenders will also be of vital importance to our junior team members and we encourage constructive input and coaching across the team.
We are a hardworking and collaborative team, although our Senior Sales Consultants are expected to be highly self-sufficient, generating opportunities through many different channels, cross-communicating within our business to seek out information, keeping weekly activity high and maintaining sales activity data regularly via Salesforce CRM. We have weekly team sales calls where individual verbal & data updates are expected.
In summary, this position will be central to our growth as we continue to dominate the occupational health & corporate wellbeing provider market in the UK, and, expand into others where further possibilities await.
Working hours – 37.5 hours per week
Location – Home based – South East England – travel required
Salary – Competitive basic & benefits, plus car allowance, annual bonus and uncapped commission
• Manage corporate bids and proposals
• Manage your personal pipeline, make regular updates and keep the team informed
• Communicate effectively with your line manager and colleagues
• Handle new business enquiries by email, phone call or telesales, linking in the appropriate senior member of management
• Attend promotional events hosted by Medigold Health to generate new leads
• Engage with the correct internal people to ensure there is an effective implementation of all new sales
• Ensure that you are consistently generating new leads on a weekly basis
• A consistently high level of client engagement activity is expected per week (meetings/presentations/calls)
• You are required to have an exceptional knowledge of Medigold Health’s products and services
• All customers’ engagements must be carried out in a professional manner
• Ensure that you are on time for meetings, dressed professionally and are prepared before any meeting
• Ensure that your business diary is updated daily with your sales activity, appointments or any other networking events
• Use all sales tools at your disposal to help generate new leads
• Drive cross sales
• Ensure you achieve your personal sales targets
- Educated to degree level in a Business or related subject.
- At least 3 years experience within a Sales and Marketing/Business Development role
- Demonstrative verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
- Full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in these exciting and challenging opportunities please apply by email, sending a covering letter and your CV, to HR@medigold-health.com. Quoting Social Media.
Please visit our website at www.medigold-health.comAuthor: Medigold Health