Are you looking for your next challenge in a dynamic, fast-paced company?
Medigold Health is one of the UK’s most respected and established providers of occupational healthcare services. We have been involved in the business of helping employers to keep their people in work, safe and well for two decades.
We are looking to recruit full-time experienced Administrators (Secretariat) in Northampton, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester & Plymouth to join our well-established team.
Your role will consist of being responsible for the accurate audio typing and formatting of all management reports and formal correspondence to be dispatched to both employees and client.
- Accurately transcribe and proof-read digital dictation files to a high standard prior to submission to employees/clients within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Accurately process, format and proof read any pre-typed management reports prior to submission to employees/clients within the specified SLA’s.
- Submit correspondence to the Customer Service Teams with clear instructions as to how the report is to be dispatched to the employee/client – taking into account the GMC guidance – within the specified SLA’s.
- Record all details of reports dispatched on Medigold Health’s internal clinical system
- Adhere to individual client SLA’s for report provision.
- Adhere to the overall department SLA’s to produce reports within 5 days of the consultation.
- Edit documents when received from the Duty Manager.
- Liaise with OHP’s and OHA’s regarding report/client/employee/customer service queries.
- Share knowledge of specialist terminology with other staff where needed.
- Work as a team with colleagues across Medigold Health to ensure a high quality service is maintained at all times.
- General Administration within the department to include ordering required stationary, processing department mail.
- Promote an open, friendly working environment and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
- There are no formal qualifications required for this role, however; a qualification in Audio Typing or Secretarial skills is desired.
- Previous audio typing experience or demonstrable skills of working with electronic dictation programmes is essential.
- Excellent typing speeds are essential.
- Previous Medical secretarial experience is desired; however, experience within any other industry is an advantage.
- Intermediate Word & Outlook skills are required for this role.
- Previous proof-reading experience is desired.
You must be a team player with a desire to achieve your full potential.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity please apply by email, sending a covering letter and your CV, to HR@medigold-health.com quoting Social Media.